Why choose Alotech?
- We are passionate about our customers’ success and products.
- We provide manufacturing solutions to:
- Increase customers’ return on investment
- Decrease defects
- Improve quality
- Improve production volume
- Our success allows us to support our greater mission.
- We live our core values and enjoy doing business with like-minded companies.
How does Alotech provide solutions?
- We have a talented team with experience in diverse industries and products.
- We ask the right questions to develop ideal solutions.
- We listen to our customers.
- We look for new ways of solving problems.
- We focus on giving our customer a high Return on Investment.
- We’re efficient and know how to meet tight schedules.
- We won’t propose cheap solutions just to win your business.
Who are Alotech’s Customers?
- They want to grow their business, develop new products and improve their processes.
- They have a need for a collaborative solution.
- They place value over cost and have long-term vision.
- They conduct their business in a fair and ethical manner.
What contract manufacturing services does Alotech provide?
- Prototyping including design and short-run manufacturing.
- Custom Machining and Fabrication including CNC milling, welding and more.
- Secondary Operations including logistics and warehousing.
- PLC Controls and Automation Services.
- Reverse Engineering with a high-precision 3D scanner.
- Electrical and Mechanical design/build, including custom circuits and in-house UL approved panels.
- Turnkey manufacturing by management of subcontract processes such as assembly, sub-assembly, casting, plastic injection molding and circuit board production.
Alotech holds ISO 9001-2008 designation and is a UL 508A certified panel shop
Alotech’s Creative Investments for Manufacturing
We can help you increase cash flow, reduce overhead, focus on marketing, sales and increase profits by:
- Purchase of your existing inventory.
- Purchase of raw material, finished goods and distribution.
- Unit price manufacturing that gives you a fixed cost.
- In-Stock inventory that will let you ship immediately and reduce the lead times which will increase customer satisfaction, etc.
- Avoidance of receivable factoring or high interest financing.
- We provide coaching in strategic planning to prepare your company for growth.
- We help in preparing your company to seek private equity investments.